Loading...

Saturday, 31 March 2012

- OZONE CURES PSORIASIS


Ozone Therapy Cures Psoriasis



I’ve had psoriasis for about 6 years. It started off just affecting my scalp but later started developing on other parts of the body like ears, legs, elbows, arm, back, chest, even genitals. I would not say that I was as severe as some of the people I’ve seen photographed on the  internet but there have been some very uncomfortable  periods when I was embarrassed to wear shorts or take of my shirt in front of others as the amount of psoriasis had spread and  was severe.


Since I was a teenager, I was constantly going to the bathroom experiencing diarrhea. At age 30, I decided to get  a family doctor who did a series of tests and confirmed that my thyroid was under producing and diagnosed me  as hypothyroid. At age 31, I started a new career. This was after the technology bubble blow up and September 11th  so job security was unstable at best. I wasn’t being given any work so I found going to work with layoffs imminent  very stressful.


This was when I developed psoriasis.  Around age 35 I was diagnosed and confirmed as celiac with gluten intolerance. I’ve always felt that all three of my conditions were connected with one another – that I would not have developed hypothyroid or psoriasis had I not had the un-diagnosed celiac problem.


 My first attempt at eliminating psoriasis was through the use of corticosteroid creams that my dermatologist recommended. It soon became evident that this solution would just temporarily correct the situation and the

psoriasis would just flare up again. I tried a product that I heard on the radio called Skin Zinc and this aggravated  my psoriasis more. At night after I had applied it I would lie in bed feeling like I had tiny ants crawling under my skin. I kept up with the solution thinking that maybe the product worked by making my psoriasis worse before it made it better. It didn’t so I eventually gave up this solution. The photos below show my legs at this time.


I was able to heal my legs after several months using a product called Dead Sea salt. This didn’t seem to help the rest of my body which had also gotten worse. About this time I discovered and read a book called The One-Minute Cure by Madison Cavanaugh that mentioned Ozone Therapy. I then researched Ozone Therapy and found a doctor, Dr.Hui, who treats patients with Ozone Therapy. Through the use of Ozone therapy I was able to eliminate psoriasis completely from my body; however, I still have psoriasis on my scalp. I believe that the scalp would be  the last to go away since it was the first to develop. I discontinued using Ozone Therapy for financial reasons but  plan to return  to Dr. Hui when my benefits at work renew.


I believe that there are a lot of therapies that would work in eliminating psoriasis. I think that most important thing  that I did was find and use a therapy that had some studies proving it to work with psoriasis. My advice to others would be to save the money that they would spend on creams and therapies and focus that money on proven treatments with real doctors implementing them.


Psoriasis 

Psoriasis is one of the most popular skin disease in the world, it is a chronic and often relapsing disease, which affects about 1-2% of world population. Psoriasis  can occur with little plates that persist throughout life, or can extend over the whole skin surface. The primary lesion of psoriasis consists of erythematous patches of red dry and covered with whitish scales often associated with itching, burning and extreme dryness of the  skin. It can occur in a sudden or gradual. Psoriasis lesions can affect the whole body, but specifically especially the elbows, knees, scalp and sacral region. The face is generally not affected by the disease. It has different shapes: follicular, bet, for large patches, rupioide,  elephantine, localized or generalized pimply. There are five main forms of psoriasis: guttate psoriasis, chronic psoriasis in spots, pustular psoriasis, erythrodermic psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis. There are certain trigger factors of psoriasis such as the type of genetic predisposition, disease processes, (in fact, some people get sick of psoriasis as a result of viral or bacterial infection) a style of life characterized by abuse of alcohol and smoking; and the presence of other diseases, such as comorbidity or obesity. Other triggers can be skin lesions, stress, sunburn, hormonal abnormalities or certain medicines.

Oxygen-Ozone Therapy:

The treatment consists of 1-3 weekly sessions of Minor Autohemotransfusion for 12 total sessions, or depending on patient’s need and doctor’s opinion, two weekly sessions of Major Autohemotransufusion.

Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasis is something that must not be taken lightly because of the damage that it can cause not only in terms of health but also to a person’s self esteem and outlook in life. With the ever increasing number of people afflicted with psoriasis, it is very important to have some knowledge regarding psoriasis treatment. This is not only for those that have psoriasis themselves but also to those people who have friends and family members who are suffering from psoriasis. Knowing some psoriasis treatment can greatly help friends and family members suffering from such a disease.

In order to have a better understanding on the numerous psoriasis treatment available today, it is best to know the nature of this kind of disease first. Psoriasis is a type of skin disease that is characterized by rashes. The worst thing about this disease is that it targets even those parts of the body that can not be concealed by clothes. It can also drastically reduce a person’s self confidence when it appears on exposed areas like the face and the arms. To make things even worst psoriasis like acne also leaves scars on affected areas.
Psoriasis has been around for years now, however even until now there is no psoriasis treatment that can completely cure psoriasis. The only available psoriasis treatment are those that can only control such disease but after some time the same rashes would return. Even if there is no permanent cure for psoriasis, there are treatments that are very effective in controlling such disease and would surely ease any discomfort caused by such disease.
The most common psoriasis available are topical ointments and creams, there are also those that are in the form of a powder. This substances are applied directly over the affected areas. The best thing about this types of psoriasis treatment is that they are available almost anywhere. They work by reducing the inflammation on the affected areas. For those who have psoriasis that come back easily, the recommended psoriasis treatment is to use corticosteroids. These drugs are also used to reduce inflammation and redness of the affected areas of the skin. However, this type of psoriasis treatment can cause some side effects which can be reduced or even avoided when it is used properly.
When it comes to extreme cases, the recommended psoriasis treatment is phototherapy. This treatment involves exposing the affected areas of the skin to ultra violet light. This treatment is only done under the supervision of a medical technician to avoid any unwanted results. This psoriasis treatment works by shooting ultra violet lights on the affected portions of the skin in order to decrease or reduce the excessive cell production which is the result of psoriasis. There is also another kind of psoriasis treatment called alternative medication. This type of treatment would usually involve less conventional treatments like acupuncture and using medicines that are herbal in nature. Not all individuals have the same reaction to a single psoriasis treatment, which means that it is better to try different types of psoriasis treatment in order to find the one that works best for you.




9 comments:

  1. Fish oils contains omega-3 fats which are very powerful natural medicinal cure psoriasis treatments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello i want to share a testimony about the dr who cured my psoriasis, i was infected with skin psoriasis since last year, i have looked for many cure but no one to cure it until i found dr sakura contact on internet on how a man share a tetsimony about him also, so i contacted him, he ask of my details, which i sent to him, and between 48hours time i get cured of the deadly disease contact him also because he also can helped you on dr.sakuraspellhome@hotmail.com, dr.sakurasolutionalter@gmail.com and dr.sakuraspellhome@outlook.com contact him on different kind of disease of psoriasis of different kind and he will get it cured thanks call +2348125843237 for more informations

      Delete
    2. What method did he use?
      If it was ozone treatment we would be interested in understanding the technique as we specialize in ozone processes.
      ausgaz@adam.com.au Ken Bertram

      Delete
    3. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Aleka who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (PSORIASIS DISEASE) by Dr Aleka, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on PSORIASIS and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Aleka cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for PSORIASIS that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Aleka herbal spell cure of all kinds of sickness you may have.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him @ {supernaturalsolutionhome@gmail.com} Robert Maggie from USA

      Delete
  2. MY HIV/AIDS HEALING TESTIMONY

    Hello, i want to share this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness. I had HIV AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was not interested to me any longer but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul whenever I’m gone lucky to me my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AIDS she helped me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Weight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AIDS or any sickness please for your sake contact him for cure now on his email address: DR.JERRYSPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and i pray that he will help you also.All thanks to,DR.JERRY, you can also contact me via email address: sheilagarcia654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great article…

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Aleka who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (PSORIASIS DISEASE) by Dr Aleka, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on PSORIASIS and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Aleka cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for PSORIASIS that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Aleka herbal spell cure of all kinds of sickness you may have.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him @ {supernaturalsolutionhome@gmail.com} Robert Maggie from USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Aleka who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (PSORIASIS DISEASE) by Dr Aleka, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on PSORIASIS and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Aleka cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for PSORIASIS that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Aleka herbal spell cure of all kinds of sickness you may have.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him @ {supernaturalsolutionhome@gmail.com} Robert Maggie from USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog
    Thanks for sharing information.
    I am actuality to accord my affidavit about Dr Aleka who helped me in my life, i demand to acquaint the accessible how i was convalescent from (PSORIASIS DISEASE) by Dr Aleka, i visited altered hospital but they gave me account of drugs which is actual big-ticket to amusement the affection and never convalescent me. I was browsing through the Internet looking for antidote on PSORIASIS and i saw animadversion of bodies talking about how Dr Aleka convalescent them. back i contacted him he gave me achievement and accelerate a Herbal anesthetic to me that i took and it actively formed for me. I am so blessed as i am.
    Treatment for psoriasis
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete